16.7.10

you've got magic inside your fingertips.

Sometimes I try to not be the hugest dork in the world, but I can't help but announce my excitement to the world that Harry Potter is coming out in NOVEMBER!!!! I'm so excited! And best of all I will be back in Canada and Eva and I are planning a Potter date. I haven't watched a Potter movie for the first time with Eva since we were in Montreal. Eeks!!!

In other news, I'm super happy that Emma Watson busted out of the Harry Potter scene too. I think she is adorable. These pics are from a TeenVogue shoot and I think they are very pretty. She has also become the face of Burberry and is starting her own clothes line. Nice work. Sometimes when you start your career being such a distinctive character it is hard to be seen as anything else, but she seems to have made it work. Sweet beans!!



Via: Cigarettes

No comments:

Post a Comment