12.7.10

oh i want you, i don't know if i need you but ooo i'd die to find out .

See by Chloe

I want these shoes. They are mustard coloured velour!!! I feel like I should be allowed to buy a new pair of pretty sandals every summer, but I'm pretty big on spoiling myself rotton. The reality is that I don't need new sandals and not only do I not need them, but my lifestyle currently is not conducive to dressing up perdy. I would still get joy out of them, but I fear that my joy in my new shoes would not be all it could be without ladyfriends to appreciate them and places to take them out where they would get the wear they deserve. Justifying this kind of money on pretty shoes right now hardly seems justified. Damn it!!!!!

- listening to: "I want you" Savage Garden (this song reminds me of field trips in elementary school)

No comments:

Post a Comment