16.7.10

my baby moves at midnight goes right on till the dawn.


"I would only believe in a God that knows how to dance." - Friedrich Nietzche

Erin Wasson XRVCA - Via Knightcat

Since I got to Korea I have felt like I lost my groove. I don't know what the reasons were, but I just didn't feel like dancing and even when I put on my go-to groovy dance tunes I just didn't move. Seeing as dancing is one of the things that brings me the most joy in my life, this was a sad loss. Over the past few days, however, I seem to have caught it again. This morning while doing the dishes I busted some wild moves and splashed water all over the floor because I just couldn't control the dancer within. Yay!!!!
Have fun at 50/50 Alison. Dance hard.

- listening to: "You should be dancing" Bee Gees

No comments:

Post a Comment