17.6.10

walkin around grabbin his you-know-what.

Summer can be full of fun, but for most of us "University aged" people (at least in Canada) it is a time of uncertainty and a little bit of sadness. I know that I have to actually try everyday to be happy and am constantly reminding myself of everything little that is wonderful and beautiful. This morning I was walking to the bookstore to get another notebook to do my school exercises in and my shirt busted open! At first I was upset because I'm a big baby, but then I was like "that is hilarious". The people here are all offended by cleavage so I've been trying so hard to keep my boobs to myself, then I'm wearing a blouse that covers everything and it flies open exposing my bossoms to a large group of older Korean men who were working in the garden. If I can hold onto how silly that made me feel for the rest of the day, I'll be fine.

Siri, the writer of the blog Ringo, Have a Banana just went to the most rediculous event as a photographer... a foosball tournament in Italy, the pictures are funny you should check it out. She also posted a picture that I have looked at over and over again since it was posted. For some reason this picture makes me feel really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment