16.6.10

noddin my head like yeah.

I know I just showed an all denim ensemble, but heck.... it looks good!!! I have the most delicious denim onesie that I wore for the first time to a Phoenix concert in DC and I have yet to wear it in Korea. I think next time I go to the cool part of Cheongju near the university I will wear it. People there are more urban and outgoing with thier clothes, so it will likely draw less stares. Once I get my nerve up I want to wear it more.
This denim cut out shirt on model Hanneli Mustaparta is actually a bodysuit! This is a totally silly outfit and I like it.
-listening to: "Party in the USA" Miley Cyrus
oh shit, am I supposed to be emarrassed about that? but it's "so hard with my girls not around me" --- welcome to my blog Eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment