10.9.10

my head's too light to try to put it down.

This is a shoot from the October Vogue of Carey Mulligan in some BEAUTIFUL couture dresses. I don't know why I find it so delightul, but it really caught my eye. I think it is a combo between her adorable face and that fantastic hat. I wasn't a big fan of the movie "An Education" that got so much hype (even though the clothes were unreal), but I think she is really cute and I look forward to seeing her in more movies, especially the remake of "My Fair Lady"! Apparently everybody and their dog wanted the role, but they wanted her. I hope she pulls it off. No pressure... just have to live up to Audrey Hepburn!
Via: Fashion Gone Rogue

- listening to: "I could have danced all night" My Fair Lady (I have had this song stuck in my head on and off for a few weeks, I think I might drive Jeremy mad)

2 comments:

  1. Loverly loverly lovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favourite it the red coat one, or the lace dress with black sash- ooh la la

    ReplyDelete