8.9.10

i may not always love you.

It seems like forever ago considering the rate that I usually plow through shows I like, but in the spring I started watching Big Love. Today I watched the last episode of season 4. Luckily they have been given another season which I will just have to wait for because I have not gotten my fill yet. I especially loved the style Nicki (played by Chloe Sevigny) sported. Conservative, but super cute, although she became less conservative near the end. Her acting may have left something to be desired, but I loved every minute of it. Chloe Sevigny by Mario Sorrenti Via: Style Studies

- listening to: "God only knows" The Beach Boys (theme for the first 3 seasons)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great shoot, it'd be such an ego boost, especially with that hair, and clothes, and eyeliner....

    ReplyDelete