15.4.11

executive bling.

A few weeks ago Jer and I were shopping downtown in the "trendy" area. The guy who was helping us was wearing a super badass watch. I wanted to ask him where he got it and get a closer look, but he didn't speak a word of English, so I just let it go. Then, yesterday I was looking for it online and found it. I was daydreaming about it and shared my desires with Jeremy. He then sent me a link to one on Ebay. JEREMY!!!! You aren't supposed to encourage me!!! He says that I can totally justify spending 50 bucks on this badboy because it is sweet and I do wear a watch to work everyday. Now I'm in turmoil! It hadn't really occurred to me that I could just buy it. It has everything you could ever want: bling, alarms, time, calendar, scheduler. There is no way I'd ever figure out all of that, but at least I would look cool.
Via: Amazon
What should I do?!

1 comment: