29.10.10

warm clothes for cold weather.

It is really cold here in Korea now. It is hard to believe that such a short time ago I couldn't sit in my own house without a fan on me and even then I was drenched in sweat. The weather change has made me realize that the clothes that I brought for the winter, although sufficient for a Vancouver/Victoria winter, are not going to cut it for a winter in a country that actually gets cold. Heck, it isn't even winter yet and I'm already out of options for warmth! I will definitely have to do some cold weather shopping when I get back to Canada for round two in Korea. Not knowing what to wear to stay warm has made me notice that not very many fashion shoots have clothes that you could actually wear in cold weather. I feel like even fall/winter lookbooks often have shorts with a cozy top and that sort of thing. Not practical no matter how cute. I was relieved to see this editorial that has cozy fabrics and no skin showing.
Harper's Bazaar US Via: Fashion Gone Rogue

1 comment: