13.8.10

he took me by the hand; led me far from this land.

The other day when I was looking out the window on the city bus, I happened to glimpse into the window of a store. In that window hung a black dress with a solid white collar. I just about gave myself whiplash craning my head to get a better look. It was utterly delightful. Almost the whole route from home to downtown looks exactly the same to me, so there is little chance of me finding that store to take a better look unless by some twist of fate I happen to spot it again and the bus driver lets me off. Shortly after seeing that dress I found this editorial. That collar was very much like these ones.



Ashley Smith for Dedicate
Via: Studded Hearts

- listening to: "Jesus is just alright" The Doobie Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment